Experience Canada UK :: IEC Forum A community of people who are looking to, or have already moved to Canada on the International Experience Canada (IEC) programme

Training for work in Canada

For all general discussion

by FrankMartin180 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:28 pm

Hello there!

Apologies if I haven't quite got this in the right board, as I am new here I'm still getting the hang of this!

Basically my query is fairly straight forward. I'm an ex-military diver, looking to further my diving career as an underwater welder. But also as a land welder, as I think it is a good idea to have as many options available as possible.

Can I, train to be a land welder on a study visa in Canada and then continue to work once qualified?

If so, how do I go about doing this, and how simple is the process. (I.e Time scale, hoops to jump through etc)

If anyone has any other advice or can relate to this idea it would be very much appreciated. One thing is for sure, I'm not very interested in staying in the UK! :lol:

Thanks in advance! :D
User avatar
Checking In
Posts: 1
Joined: February 2018
Location: United Kingdom

Return to General Discussion


User Menu