Experience Canada UK :: IEC Forum A community of people who are looking to, or have already moved to Canada on the International Experience Canada (IEC) programme

receiving POE

For all discussion about the IEC application process

by grizzling » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:13 pm

Hi guys,

I have a question concering POE. I got an e-mail that my application has been updated and when I checked the account I saw that my work permit application has been approved. The "final decision" section says "Check your messages below for details.", but I haven't received any message on the day I received the e-mail notification and I still haven't got any new updates and it already has been over a week. As I understand, the next step is to receive the POE, right? Did it also took some time for you to get it after your work permit has been approved?

Thanks in advance for any help!
grizzling
Checking In

by KwikTrek » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:51 pm

Normally you will receive your POE instantly. Your POE should be in attached documents not by email. There is three sections of the application one for submitting your documents prior being approved and another for submitting your documents for the 20 day assessment. After the agent has approved they should of added another hyperlink click on that then go to messages there should be your POE.
KwikTrek
Checking In

Return to IEC Application

User Menu

Login