Experience Canada UK :: IEC Forum A community of people who are looking to, or have already moved to Canada on the International Experience Canada (IEC) programme

I already have my Visa and now planning my return

For all general discussion

by JackDG » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:15 pm

Hi All,

I hope your all well!? So I've had my visa since February 17. I've had to come home due to family reasons and now that things are okay I'm coming back this April. I'm curious if I will need to obtain new police checks to the ones I had to collect for the visa application process? Bearing in mind I left Canada at the start of May 2017?

Hopefully things should all be okay but you never know?

Thanks in advance,

User avatar
Checking In
Posts: 5
Joined: January 2017
Location: London

by GemmaOTT » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:54 am

No, you only need police certificates for the application not for entry into Canada. Hope you have a good return to Canada.
IEC participant 2011 and 2012. Became Permanent Resident via common law sponsorship in 2014.

IEC guides & advice at offtracktravel.ca
User avatar
Take Off
Posts: 64
Joined: February 2015
Location: Canada

Return to General Discussion


User Menu